Sep 27, 2012

New Direction

In order to encourage me to blog more often I'm going to be redirecting the content of this blog to writing and books.

I've had an idea in my head for a book for a long time and I'm finally in a state of mind where I've been able to start first drafts of scenes. I have an alpha reader lined up and research is starting to pile up. I'm really excited about diving into this project. I know the odds of being able to live off of writing are very slight. But just being able to say "I wrote a book" would be really awesome. And I'll be able to cross it off of my bucket list :)

I'll also be gushing about books I've been reading or have read. I don't claim to be a book reviewer by any means, but maybe you'll see something that peaks your interest!

And for now...

That is all.