The weather had been looking up and I started on a post for the first day of spring. Then it start to snow. And it hasn’t stopped. So as far as weather is concerned, it’s still winter. Instead of frolicking in a field bathed in sunshine, I’m trying to stay warm in an apartment with far too many drafts.
To try to perk myself up, I’m going to busy myself and listen happy music.
- Make (Pea)nut-ella.
- Pick up a duotang and page protectors to finally organize the recipes I’ve printed from the internets.
- Do the dishes.
- Burn a CD with my feel good, go-to songs (a bunch listed below if you care to have a listen)
- “Love Song” Anberlin
- “Spain” Between the Trees
- “Brighter Than Sunshine” Aqualung
- “Pure Shores” All Saints
- “Sweet and Low” Augustana
- “Airplanes” B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams
- “Bad Day” Daniel Powder
- “Time of Our Lives” David Usher
- “Get Up and Go” Hanson
- “Banana Pancakes” Jack Johnson
- “Perfect” Marianas Trench
- “If Today Was Your Last Day” Nickleback
- “Good to Sea” Pinback
- “If You Only Knew” Shinedown
I hope everyone else is making good of the bad weather. And if you have good weather, are basking in the sunshine :)